Thursday, October 16, 2008

Open Source

I think you have to be more computer saavy and also know alot of facts to know if what is being posted on open source is legit or not. I think there is more pressure now to keep up to date. There is constantly so many changes. What's new today will be old by next week. How does one keep up in this busy life?I find it hard keep up with trends because of my busy lifestyle I have a hard time keeping up. By the time I get it, it's already old news and I am behind on the current news. Even though I do find it interesting!

1 comment:

OCLS Learn 2.0 said...

I understand what you are saying! I just commented on another blog that featured a video of two software developers talking about their new operating system for mobile devices. They made me feel old!

Tom